Terms & Conditions: Milos
Terms & Conditions
• The competition closing date is 3 September 2012.
• Winners will be notified by 14 September 2012.
• There will be one first prize winner. The first prize is a pair of tickets to Miloš Karadaglić's concert at the Royal Albert Hall on 25 September at 7.45pm. Transport is not included.
• There will be three runners-up. Each will receive a signed copy of Miloš Karadaglić's album Latino on DG.
• Competitions are open to UK residents only, except employees of Immediate Media Company Limited, the promoter and their agents.
• Winners will be the senders of the first correct entries drawn at random. All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules of the competition and agreed to be bound by them.
• The prizes shall be as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
• No purchase necessary. Only one entry per competition per person. Proof of postage is not proof of entry.
• Immediate Media Company Limited accepts no responsibility for entries lost or damaged in the post.
• Entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to these competitions.
• The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Entrants’ personal details will not be used by Immediate Media Company Limited, publisher of BBC Music Magazine for any other purpose than for contacting competition winners.