Terms & Conditions: Northumberland Music Festival
Terms & Conditions
• The competition closes at 23.59 10 October 2012.
• Winners will be notified by 19 October 2012.
• There will be one first prize winner. The first prize is accommodation at Eshott Hall in a luxury room for two nights on 12 and 13 November, full afternoon tea at Eshott Hall on arrival, full English breakfast each morning, concerts tickets with dinner to Liquid Architecture Ensemble's concert being held at Eshott Hall, an invitation to attend the Chetham’s School of Music workshop, concert tickets with dinner to Chetham’s School of Music & Murray McLachlan Piano Recital, complimentary pre-dinner drink and bottle of wine with dinner each evening, complimentary entrance tickets to the Alnwick Garden. Transport is not included.
• Competitions are open to UK residents only, except employees of Immediate Media Company Limited, the promoter and their agents.
• Winners will be the senders of the first correct entries drawn at random. All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules of the competition and agreed to be bound by them.
• The prizes shall be as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
• No purchase necessary. Only one entry per competition per person. Proof of postage is not proof of entry.
• Immediate Media Company Limited accepts no responsibility for entries lost or damaged in the post.
• Entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to these competitions.
• The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Entrants’ personal details will not be used by Immediate Media Company Limited, publisher of BBC Music Magazine for any other purpose than for contacting competition winners.