Explore your love for music with this essential guide to educational courses throughout the UK - whether you're looking to launch a new career or just want to indulge your passion.Click the points on the map to find an institution near you.
Use these filters to narrow down your selection.
Established in 1974 we provide cover to anyone in the music or entertainment business.
- All Risk Insurance for Musical Intruments and Equipment.
- UK/UE or full worldwide cover. You can select to include or exclude thaft from vehicles. We offer reduced rates for Folk Musicians.
- Combined Equipment & Public Liability cover from £76.50 per year for individual musicians.
- Public Liability for bands/ Entertainers /DJ's on an annual basis or just one night.
- Public & Employers Liability for festivals /concerts & events /Summer Schools /Craft fairs.
- Business travel cover for musicians that includes cover whilst working.
- Bespoke scheme for recording studio's /rehearsal rooms.
City University London’s Centre for Music Studies is one of the UK’s leading university environments for the study of music. Students from around the world are taking our undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. STARTING SEPTEMBER 2012:
- BMus Music
- MA Music
- MPhil/PhD Music
- Graduate employability
- Internationally excellent staff
- Top-class performance tuition*
- First-rate facilities
- Central London location
Tel: +44 20 7040 8284
Now in its 7th year, PTC continues to equip pianists & piano teachers with the full range of professional skills for a successful career, plus the opportunity to connect with an inspiring & informative network of pianists.
It provides excellent preparation for all Piano Teaching Diplomas, including those from the ABRSM, Trinity Guildhall and London College, through exposure to the latest in piano teaching pedagogy.
A part-time course, it is designed to suit those with other commitments, lasting one academic year from October through to June. The 2015-16 course consists of two residential weekends, four single Sundays and independent study spread throughout the year.
Tel: 07831 164430