Explore your love for music with this essential guide to educational courses throughout the UK - whether you're looking to launch a new career or just want to indulge your passion.Click the points on the map to find an institution near you.
Use these filters to narrow down your selection.
Now in its 7th year, PTC continues to equip pianists & piano teachers with the full range of professional skills for a successful career, plus the opportunity to connect with an inspiring & informative network of pianists.
It provides excellent preparation for all Piano Teaching Diplomas, including those from the ABRSM, Trinity Guildhall and London College, through exposure to the latest in piano teaching pedagogy.
A part-time course, it is designed to suit those with other commitments, lasting one academic year from October through to June. The 2015-16 course consists of two residential weekends, four single Sundays and independent study spread throughout the year.
Tel: 07831 164430
Whatever form of music a child is passionate about, we are here to help them have fun as they learn and achieve their musical ambitions.
With five bands, four orchestras, twelve choirs, countless small ensembles and more than 45 specialist music staff, Forest has an extremely busy and lively music department and there is something for every pupil to enjoy.
With small-scale informal concerts after school or at lunch time, and large-scale concerts in school or at public venues such at St John’s Smith Square, Westminster, and Chelmsford Cathedral, every pupil can shine.
Tel: 020 8520 1744
Established in 1974 we provide cover to anyone in the music or entertainment business.
- All Risk Insurance for Musical Intruments and Equipment.
- UK/UE or full worldwide cover. You can select to include or exclude thaft from vehicles. We offer reduced rates for Folk Musicians.
- Combined Equipment & Public Liability cover from £76.50 per year for individual musicians.
- Public Liability for bands/ Entertainers /DJ's on an annual basis or just one night.
- Public & Employers Liability for festivals /concerts & events /Summer Schools /Craft fairs.
- Business travel cover for musicians that includes cover whilst working.
- Bespoke scheme for recording studio's /rehearsal rooms.
Oberlin students celebrate tradition and they create the future.
They are mentored and challenged. They grow comfortable with risk. They perform with ensembles small and large, with guest artists and peers, in recording studios and in concert halls, on stage and on tour, playing music by the masters and composers from our time.
They envision the sounds of tomorrow.
City University London’s Centre for Music Studies is one of the UK’s leading university environments for the study of music. Students from around the world are taking our undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees. STARTING SEPTEMBER 2012:
- BMus Music
- MA Music
- MPhil/PhD Music
- Graduate employability
- Internationally excellent staff
- Top-class performance tuition*
- First-rate facilities
- Central London location
Tel: +44 20 7040 8284