The English Concert with Fabio Biondi (violin)
Fabio Biondi is one of the most interesting and influential violinists in period instrument performance, and it’s a pleasure to welcome him here to direct Music at Oxford favourites The English Concert.
He brings a distinctive Italian style, which results in some of the most spontaneous and impassioned performances of the baroque and now classical repertoire in which he specialises.
- Divertimento in D Major
- (Johann) Michael Haydn (1737-1806)
- Symphony No 21 in A
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
- Sinfonia for string orchestra in B flat
- Gaetano Pugnani (1731-1798)
- Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in G
- (Franz) Joseph Haydn (1732-1809)