Founded in 2006 and based in Cologne, the 'Chamber Philharmonic of Europe' encompasses young performers from 18 different countries. They are performing in Stansted as part of their 2014 UK tour.
- Nocturne from 'String Quartet No 2' arranged for string orchestra
- Alexander Borodin (1833-1887)
- St Paul's Suite
- Gustav Holst (1874-1934)
- Italian Serenade
- Hugo Wolf (1860-1903)
- Gabriel Fauré (1845-1924)
- Concerto for Violin and Strings in A minor
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
- Rondo for Violin and Orchestra in A
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828)
- Concerto for Trumpet and Orchestra in E flat, 'Saint Marc'
- Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751)