Terms & Conditions: Edinburgh International Festival
Terms & Conditions
- Article Type: | Article |
• The competition closes at 23.59 28 July 2013.
• Winners will be notified by 2 August 2013.
• There will be four prize winners. Each prize winner will receive a pair of tickets to the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra's concert at Usher Hall, Edinburgh on 10 August at 8pm, plus an invitation to a pre-concert drinks reception.
• Competitions are open to UK residents only, except employees of Immediate Media Company Limited, the promoter and their agents.
• Winners will be the senders of the first correct entries drawn at random. All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules of the competition and agreed to be bound by them.
• The prizes shall be as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered.
• No purchase necessary. Only one entry per competition per person.
• Immediate Media Company Limited accepts no responsibility for entries lost or damaged in the post.
• Entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to these competitions.
• The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Entrants’ personal details will not be used by Immediate Media Company Limited, publisher of BBC Music Magazine for any other purpose than for contacting competition winners.