We’re inviting you to an exclusive pre-concert reception – complete with a gin and tonic and canapés – at the Royal Albert Hall, before hearing one of the world’s best violinists live in concert.
On 25 September, your evening will begin with a glass of No. 3 gin and tonic and nibbles at the Hall before you head to your seat in the front circle to join the audience for this one-off concert from Nicola Benedetti.
Benedetti is no stranger to the Royal Albert Hall, having performed at the Last Night of the Proms in 2012, but this is the first time she’ll be performing at the venue without an orchestra.
The programme for the evening's concert (which starts at 7.30pm) will include Tchaikovsky’s Piano Trio in A minor, for which Benedetti will be joined by pianist Alexei Grynyuk and cellist Leonard Elschenbroich, and works from her most recent recording The Silver Violin.
Tickets for this event are just £37.50 and are available to buy over the phone on +44 (0)20 7589 8212 or in person from the Royal Albert Hall box office and quote 'Nicola Benedetti BBC Music reader offer'.
For more information, visit the Royal Albert Hall website. We do hope you can join us.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer available only by phone or by visiting the Royal Albert Hall box office in person. Calls are charged at the standard rate.
- This package only applies to front circle seats for the 7.30pm performance of Nicola Benedetti at the Royal Albert Hall on 25 September 2013.
- A booking fee of £2 per ticket plus 2% of the total booking is charged over the phone.
- Offer does not apply to bookings already made.
- Tickets are subject to availability and are available on a first come first serve basis. Readers must be over 18 to drink at the reception.