BBC Music Magazine Awards 2013
1. The Promoter is Immediate Media Company Bristol Limited.
2. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Magazines (“BBCM”) promotions comply with the Code.
3. The promotion is only open to UK residents, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or older, except employees of the Promoter and Cambridge Audio or their direct family members.
4. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
i) to be bound by these terms and conditions;
ii) that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and
iii) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
5. To enter the promotion you need to visit www.classical-music.com/awards2013 and choose from the shortlisted contestants. You may not vote more than once in each category of the competition and multiple votes will not be counted. Voting will close at 23.59 on 28 February 2013 and any votes made after that date will not be considered.
6. After the closing date, the first entry drawn at random from all the entries will receive a Cambridge Audio Stram Magic 6 network music player worth £700 and copies of all nominated discs and DVDs. Five runners-up will each receive a Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 worth £200 and copies of all nominated discs and DVDs
8. There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered.
9. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal value. This right may be exercised at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and will be used if it is impractical to supply the Cambridge Audio Stream Magic 6 network music player or Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 to your residential address.
11. The winner(s) will be notified within 10 working days of the close of the promotion by email. If the winner is unable to be contacted within one calendar month of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
12. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) may be obtained by sending an SAE to MRM PO Box 501, Leicester, LE94 0AA within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
14. The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
15. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.